Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happenings

Well I said I'd write more later, but I wasn't specific on how much later. :) The pants challenge is almost over, and hasn't gone well. It's highly unlikely that I will fit into my pants. However, other things have been slowly changing and moving along and getting better.

The gym is taking shape, and actually officially opening tomorrow. A small group worked out there this morning, but the official big bootcamp will meet there tomorrow night and that's the first real official thing. That's pretty exciting. I can tell a lot of people are stressed and worried about it though. Worried about pricing changes, about it being smaller groups since it's a smaller space, stuff like that. So things have been a little stressful. Mostly, though, I'm super excited.

We had "prom" there on Saturday, which was so much fun. We'd been planning it for months and it finally happened. It's a little sad now that it's over actually.

Okay, so this is a lame post, but better than nothing, right? :) More later. (sooner than later)

No comments:

Post a Comment