Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day one

Today is the first day of a 12 week boot camp challenge and I am going to win.

It wasn't a perfect day, but I think I'm off to a fairly solid start. Despite the fact that I've been sick since Sunday (missed work yesterday and today) I still made it to book camp this morning and tonight. Tonight I think I did really well, I ran a lot more than I normally do. It's getting easier to keep up.

This time around, Marty made us state our goals for the camera. Apparently he's going to edit it all together and email the videos to us so we can get to know the other contestants. I said in the video that I would lose 60 pounds, so....that's what I have to do. That's five pounds a week, which sounds crazy. It means I need to eat 1500 calories/day, and burn 4000 calories/day.

Here's how I did today:
Breakfast was 2 tablespoons of dayquil
Lunch was a giant piece of leftover birthday cake (banana with cream cheese frosting) and 2 tablespoons of dayquil
Dinner was a grilled cheese sandwich and 2 tablespoons of dayquil
After the evening workout I had a protein shake and 2 tablespoons of niquil.

So...yeah. Great start (lol!)

Now I'm settled in and watching the premiere of the biggest loser. Marty threatened to torture us with tricks he learns by watching this season, so I have to watch to get a preview of what I'll have to do tomorrow night.

And here's a current(ish) picture, 40 pounds down!:
09/05/2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment