Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oops.

Well, based on the fact that I haven't posted since Wednesday, you could probably guess how I've been. Here are my food logs from Thursday-Sunday. Not pretty:


Thursday:
Protein shake
Banana
1 c strawberries
Cinnamon bagel
Cream cheese
Tea
Sugar packet
Mini tootsie roll pop
Salmon
Potato
1 butter
100 cal creamsicle
Chips n queso from Romeos
Mini pizza from Romeos
(got sick and puked most of that up...so, that's a good thing? Or a bad thing. Or a "not too surprising considering what you ate" thing.)

Friday:
Scrambled eggs
Biscuit
1 t promise
1 tub grape jelly
Qdoba naked chicken queso w/veggies
Summer Kitchen salad w/1 egg, ¼ cup dorthy lynch, 3 oz chicken
Dinner roll
2 t margarine
Friday actually wasn't hideous compared to the rest of the days....
Saturday:
Brueggers whole wheat bagel
Plain cream cheese
1 c strawberries w/truvia
Fazolis spaghetti w/meat sauce
Two breadsticks
20 oz green tea
Half of a grisantis mint stick
10 spicy nuggets
Baked potato with two butters
Small frosty
Pretzel m&m’s
Yup, the only foods I ate at home were some strawberries with (nasty) fake sugar on them, and candy. Go me. 

And today,


Sunday:
bagel
 cream cheese
 low sugar jelly
bagel
 cream cheese
 low sugar jelly
Pretzel m&m’s
3 crunchy tacos
Cinnamon twists
Salad
1 tablespoon dressing
4 croutons
3 asparagus spears
½ cup mashed potatoes
 tilapia
3 biscuits

Yes. Two breakfasts. Plus candy. Plus taco bell. Plus Red Lobster.
Ugh.

OKAY!

Tomorrow is Monday. And it WILL be better. Especially since I'm feeling better, getting over my cold, no longer banished to sleep in the cat's room, and no longer feeling too sorry for myself.

Other than the food I had a pretty good weekend. Yesterday I had a great time at boot camp and the nutrition meeting after. Someone from the Zumba class that meets after us asked me about it and said she was going to come check it out next week, so I hope she does. Then Saturday afternoon we had book club, and it was so super awesome. These new people from the intro boot camp are super cool, I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment