Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Twosday

Happy Wednesday! Today is day two of the challenge. Still under the weather. Back to work today (because I'm basically out of PTO...) but I took it pretty easy. Boot camp tonight, but skipped Cardio Strike at lunchtime.

Here's what I had to eat today:
2 Tablespoons daquil
1 cup of sliced strawberries
20 ounces of black tea
6 mini tootsie roll pops
1 regular tootsie roll pop (my excuse for those: I forgot my cough drops at home, and they were the only things I had handy to keep me from coughing up a storm!)
2 more Tablespoons daquil
Salmon and a baked potato from the cafeteria, with 2 squares of butter
20 ounces of black tea
2 more tablespoons daquil
a 180 calorie whole wheat bagel with 1.8 ounces of cream cheese and a tablespoon of low sugar jelly
2 tablespoons of nyquil


I haven't added it up yet, but I'm pretty confident that I came in under my calorie target.
In other related news, I weighed myself tonight and I'm happy to report that the middle of the three numbers has changed! w00t new decade! Fewer than 20 pounds to go to reach my mini-goal of being "skinny" enough to play wii fit! Yeah!

Also, I told myself and everyone else that I was planning to win the boot camp contest. I fully intend to win for weighloss. But I'm also going to win for attendance. And after tonight, I'm SURE I can do it! Currently there are only three of us with perfect attendance: myself, Tori, and Kelly. Kelly has to miss the last day because of a conflict. Tori plans to come every time, but it's plausible that she will miss occasionally. Therefore: I WIN! w00t! I know I shouldn't count chickens before they're hatched and all, but knowing I CAN win makes me want to win even more! Plus, if I want to win the weight loss part I need to workout pretty hard, so I can't miss anyhow. Can't pass up a chance to burn 900 calories in an hour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment